It looks like you are very interested in signing up with Leadpages.com, which is why you want to know more about Leadpages pricing, plans and features.
But maybe you are slightly confused and want some advice on choosing the best Leadpages Plan that worth your money.
Am I right?
If said yes, you are on the place to know about everything about Leadpages plans pricing and other terms before purchasing leadpages.com.
Bonus: Being a long affiliate partner with Leadpages, GPressTheme blog readers are eligible for 14 days free trial + 39% instant discount on a yearly subscription.
I am writing a detailed review of Leadpages pricing or cost because I believe knowing about its plans and prices doesn’t worth it until you have no idea, “which is the best subscription for you.”
So, if you want to know how much does Leadpages cost and what hosting Plan should you purchase, then keep reading this guide.
Let’s find out what exactly Leadpages offers and with an introduction then after exploring its pricing, membership subscription plans and features.
Note: You can check Leadpages pricing on their official page. But I believe, you must be aware of their discount plans and free trial for saving as much money on the first sign up.
What is Leadpages?
Leadpages is a systemic software that creates landing pages even without writing a single line of code.
With this tool, you can build amazing sales pages, popups, alert bards etc. and optimize everything you want to display on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
The best thing about Leadpages is, you have the full freedom to integrate it with almost all major email marketing service providers.
Powered by Google’s App Engine, Leadpages delivers automatic saving that triggers every time you make a change.
It’s built-in Lead Magnet Delivery System automatically email digital files and ‘opt-in bribes’ to the person join your email list.
All annual Leadpages pricing plans with yearly subscription offers free domain registration. This offer applies to domain extensions including: .com, .co, .info, .net, .biz, and .org.
Ultimate Features Of Using Leadpages
- Affordable plans and pricing, starting from $25 per month only.
- Free custom domain + 39% instant discount on all yearly subscription plans.
- 14 days free trial (unlimited access to all features).
- 10+ opt-in text campaigns make it easy for your audience to subscribe to your email list.
- Real-time optimization system helping you build higher-performing landing pages fast.
- Tons of email integration tools for building an email list.
- Accept direct/recurring payments and deliver digital products from any website.
- Built-in analytics for all of your pages, popups and alert bars.
Leadpages Pricing 2021 – How Much Does Leadpages Cost?
Leadpages offers three different plans available under monthly, yearly and two years tenure. Here is an exact screenshot of its subscription prices from the official Leadpages pricing page.
Viewing at the screenshot above, you can see Leadpages has three types of membership plans basis on monthly and yearly billing tenure.
- Standard Plan: The Standard Plan costs $37/mo (monthly) and $25/mo (yearly). It is a basic plan for startups and beginners who willing to use the subscription on a single website.
- Pro Plan: This Plan includes everything inside Standard Plan just for $79/mo (monthly) and $48/mo (yearly) for creating landing pages and sales funnels up to 3 websites.
- Advanced Plan: It is the best Leadpages Plan for webmasters and entrepreneurs, who want to build beautiful websites, sales funnels and landing pages for self or clients.
Bonus: All subscriptions have 14 days free trial (everything) and a 39% instant discount offer (on yearly billing tenure).
The main difference between Leadpages pricing plans is a priority of customer support like phone calls, live chat, emailing etc., as compared below.
Leadpages Standard vs. Pro vs. Advanced Plan
Let’s have a look at what features each plan offer.
|Free Trial||14 Days||14 Days||14 Days|
|Link||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
As you can see in the above plans comparison table, the more you pay, the more you get.
Keep reading this tutorial to know which is the best subscription for you between Leadpages Standard, Pro and Advanced plans.
Which is The best Leadpages Plan For You?
Until now, we have almost known about Leadpages pricing plans and the difference between all subscriptions. Still, if you are confused while choosing the best subscription for yourself, then go for:
- Standard Plan – if you want to take advantage of Leadpages services on a single website. This Plan costs $37/month (if paid monthly) and $15/month (if paid on yearly).
- Pro Plan – if you want to build landing pages, popups, alert bars, and beyond up to three websites. It includes all Standard Plan features + Online Sales and Payments, Unlimited A/B Split Testing, Email Trigger Links and 10 Opt-in Text Campaigns.
- Advanced Plan – if you are a web developer or entrepreneur who wants to build conversion-focused landing pages (websites) and sales for your own or clients. It will cost you just $199 per month (if paid yearly) and $321 every month, including A to Z Leadpages services.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Leadpages?
Leadpages is an ultimate solution for creating beautiful pages and funnels that are pre-designed to walk your traffic through each step of the sales process and convert them from “visitors” into actual paying customers who benefit from your products.
Does Leadpages offer a free trial?
Yes! Being a GPressTheme reader, you are eligible for Leadpages 14 day free trial anytime. You will never be charged until the free trial period ends.
How to start my free trial?
How much does Leadpages cost?
Leadpages offer three different premium plans:
Standard Plan: $37/mo or $300/year for a single website
Pro Plan: $79/mo or $576/year for up to three websites
Advanced Plan: $321/mo or $2388/year for up to 50 sites
Should I go for the Pro, Advanced or Standard Plan?
I recommend you go for Leadpages Pro plan.
It includes a 39% instant discount offer + free custom domain when you paid yearly. Here is our exclusive guide on Leadpages discount offers and deals.
Which is the best Leadpages membership plan?
You can choose any subscription plan depending on your requirements.
But sure to go through annual or two-year tenure. Because the more you buy, get more discount on the bill.
How do I login to Leadpages discount?
Once you are done signing up on leadpages.com, tap on the Login button at the top-side menu and enter your username and password to login to your account.
What the refund policy?
Leadpages offers a 14-day free trial at zero cost.
Until this trial ends, you can decide whether you want to use Leadpages as a paid subscriber.
Once the subscription is started, you can cancel your account anytime. Remember that money is spent already will not be refunded.
How to cancel my Leadpages account?
You can cancel your recurring subscription at any time from within your account. For more information, consider reading this account cancellation guide.
Final Thoughts On Leadpages Pricing 2021
I hope this tutorial has cleared all your doubts about how much does Leadpages cost? Even, I bet, now you know exactly which is the best Plan for you, right?
If said yes, don’t waste time, take quick action and activate LeadsPages 14 day free trial right now. Also, enjoy a 39% instant discount on yearly billing tenure. Offer valid on all plans.
Let me know if you have more questions about Leadpages pricing and plans. I would love to assist you with further queries.