Leadpages email integration is the best way to connect your email marketing tool with Leads Pages. Their easy-to-use interface enables anyone to connect with other email service providers for automating workflows.
The best part is, when you integrate Leadpages with an email marketing tool, your new subscribers & leads are automatically sent to email software in seconds.
The main question is what are the best Leadpages email integration tools? To answer this question, I have collected 10 best software (officially recommended by leadpages.com), you can use for building an email list.
Let’s get in…!
Best Leadpages email integration tools in 2020
For making your decision easier, I have summarised email software list by top to down with numbers. That means, the #1 stands for highly recommended.
1. Convertkit: Build an email list faster using the #1 email marketing tool Convertkit by collecting leads from the Leadpages platform. Start Convertkit 14 day free trial.
2. Aweber: Cheapest yet powerful email collecting software start from $19 per month. Start Aweber 30 day free trial.
3. ActiveCampaign: ActiveCampaign is another best option to integrate with Leadpages. Start ActiveCampaign 14 day free trial.
4. Constant Contact: This is a great emailing software used by most of bigger brands. Try Constant Contact first month for free.
5. iContact: No doubt, iContact offers a couple of clicks feature to integrate with Leadpages. Activate iContact 30-day free trial.
6. GetResponse: The familiar simplicity of GetResponse powered with advanced marketing automation & unmatched deliverability. Get 30-day free trial at Zero cost.
7. Mailerlite: Mailerlite is the best tool offers Leadpages email integration in a few clicks. Sign up for Mailerlite for free.
8. SendInBlue: This is yet another great alternative to Mailerlite email marketing tool that allows sending 300 emails daily for free. Start collecting email with SandlnBlue at ZERO cost.
9. MailChimp: MailChimp comes with unbelievable benefits, which easily connects with Leadpages. Start using MailChimp for building an email list right now.
10. Mad Mimi: Mad Mimi is the easiest way to create, send, share and track email newsletters to your email list faster. Sign up for Mad Mini basic plan.
Final thoughts on Leadpages email integration tools
Though Leadpages supports almost all major email software. But my research says, the first 5 tools (Convertkit, Aweber, ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, and iContact are the best-paid email list builders.
But if you are looking for free software then, I highly recommend you to try Mailerlite. It has ZERO cost up to 1000 subscribers, which allows sending a maximum of 12,000 emails per month.
Let me know if you have further questions about this article via the comments below. For more information tutorials, take a look at our blog page.